Monday, January 13, 2014

When It's Time to Change, You've Got to Rearrange

I've come to some realizations in the past few months.  First and foremost, I have far too many interests for the 24hr day.  I also have far too many interests for a blog based solely on travel.  So here I am...it's time to change, so I'm going to rearrange.

Welcome to my new blog...it's really just a place for me to share my random thoughts on parenting, traveling, homeschooling, music...you name it.  Whatever pops into my head just may end up here.  (In reality, this will probably just be the landing place of all those thoughts and stories that are too long for a Facebook post...time will tell).

If you love our travel stories...don't worry, I'll still post those!  Need travel tips?  I'm still your girl!  Want to know more about what military life is really like?  Some of that might pop up here, too.  Random music quotes?  Absolutely!  Thoughts on parenting?  You betcha!

Life is an adventure, and I hope you join us for This Joyful Adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment